March 5, 2011

Superboy Prime outfit from Infinite Crisis.

I purchased a Superboy Prime outfit from the Infinite Crisis story arc. This avatar is extremely well made, though I made a few modifications. First I didn't like the torn small cape that came with it and went ahead and added a bigger Superman cape adding to the ominous presence that is Superboy Prime. Instead of using the shape, skin and hair that came with the set, I've utilized the Christopher Reeve skin, shape, eyes and hair. This creates a unique Reeve style Superboy Prime. In the picture I'm hanging out in the Green Lantern area of Millennium.
The original avatar as it comes:

With Christopher Reeves body

With a custom 'Young Chris Reeve' body I made utilizing a boy shape with the Chris Reeves hair, eyes and skin. I also added the Reeve Superman boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment